Offshore Call Center, Contact Center, and BPO Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Offshore Call Center, Contact Center, and BPO Forum

We help to bring companies together that have an interest in expanding their business through mergers & acquisition and other forms of partnerships.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking for role as a Contact Center Head

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Looking for role as a Contact Center Head Empty Looking for role as a Contact Center Head Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:18 am

Benprise

Benprise
Admin

Happy New Year. I was recently leading the Contact Center for Gulf Bank, where our team improved the KPI's from last in Kuwait, to best in the Middle East, over the last 2.5 years. In May, 2010 we received the award for best Call Center in theMiddle East by the Middle East Bank's association. With that said, I am open to exploring other opportunities as soon as possible as I was replaced this week due to Kuwaitization. I also am the founder and head marketer for Call Center Planet, the largest Contact Center Forum on the planet. I have a great deal of Expertise in Web 3.0 Customer Engagement as a result of this highly successful site.I am a seasoned Head of Operations and a Certified Outsource/Offshore Project Manager (COOPM). I have 25 years of contactcenter experience and BPO, 15 years at a Country Manager, GM, Site Director or Senior Operations level. 8 years of my experience has been in The Philippines,India, Mexico, Pakistan, Korea, Qatar, Dubai, China, Ghana andKuwait. Here is a video of me being interviewed on the news in the Philippines:

http://benprise.ning.com/video/ces-drilon-interviews-russ

I have a BS with a concentration in Business. I have managed allphases of call center operations, financials, training, and quality assurance.I have saved client relationships and I bring in clients. I have had P/Lresponsibility for over 15 years. I enjoy building teams, and developingtalent that has the attention to detail and Quality to North American and AsianStandards is my forte. I have vast experience with qualityassurance principles and quality function deployment, especially utilizing SixSigma principals along with COPC standardization. I have strong analyticalskills, organization, and attention to detail. I am very customer serviceoriented, With that said, I am down to earth, and I love to travel. I have a passion for success. I look forward to exploring roles.

Respectfully,

Russ Sandlin
MobilePhilippines +63.927.339.0207
MobileKuwait +965.6500.4217
russ.sandlinskype

http://benprise.ning.com/profiles/blogs/looking-for-role-as-a-contact?xg_source=activity

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum