Offshore Call Center, Contact Center, and BPO Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Offshore Call Center, Contact Center, and BPO Forum

We help to bring companies together that have an interest in expanding their business through mergers & acquisition and other forms of partnerships.

You are not connected. Please login or register

♫♫ Beautiful girls all over the world u could be chasing but your time would be wasted they got nothin' on me baby.. nothin' on me baby ♫♫

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Benprise

Benprise
Admin

"The pros and cons of working in a call center" by C Philip article reference: www.helium.com

"The pros and cons of working in a call center"
by C Philip

"I have worked only in American call centers. I expect overseas call center employees have had some different experiences, but I feel like I can give a good generalization as so many American companies are putting their call centers abroad, and Americans are the primary callers."

Pros:

1. You get to sit in a cubicle in front of a computer all day. In free air conditioning or heat. That's better than some of the stand-up-run-around jobs I've had with barely functioning heating and cooling systems.

Read More...

http://benprise.ning.com/profiles/blogs/the-pros-and-cons-of-working?xg_source=activity

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum