Offshore Call Center, Contact Center, and BPO Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Offshore Call Center, Contact Center, and BPO Forum

We help to bring companies together that have an interest in expanding their business through mergers & acquisition and other forms of partnerships.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need of Website Designer (Alabang-Las Pinas-Paranaque, Manila)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Benprise

Benprise
Admin

American Businessman needs help maintaining websites and building news ones. Call center experience a plus, but not required. Pay depends on training, certifications and experience. This is a graveyard shift position to start, but may eventually work into a daytime position after some time working together in which you consistently prove yourself to be a person with the highest standards of work ethic and integrity. (Please don't ask for an exception on this, because it's not going to happen). Experience preferred, but I'm willing to train the right person. Please read the following information carefully in order to ensure that you are right for me and that I am right for you. My standards are very high, because my results for my clients have to be the best. You don't have to know everything and you don't have to have mountains of experience, but your character and your work ethic have to be of the highest standard.

Requirements

* Good English skills a must!
* HTML, XHTML, CSS & PHP training and/or experience required. WordPress experience a MUST!
* Must type a minimum of 35 WPM, or be able to reach that level quickly
* Strong go-getter work ethic a must. If you are the type to sit and do nothing until someone tells you what to do, this job is not for you.
* JAVA experience a plus, but not required
* Computer maintenance (hardware AND software) experience, training and certifications a plus, but not required
* Must be willing to work in my office in the Alabang/Paranaque/Las Pinas area. Don't bother applying if all you want to do is to work for me from your house, or if you want me to come to you. This is not negotiable, so please don't try!
* Assuming you're hired, your entire focus MUST be only on your work for me. I'm not looking for anyone who has many other business interests outside of our projects together.

WHAT YOU GET:

* Highest pay in the industry once you prove yourself. (Make sure you read that last sentence carefully. If you aren't willing to put your money where your mouth is, so to speak, then don't apply. We're looking for the best of the best here, not someone who is simply all talk and no action).
* Excellent benefits package upon regularization
* Generous bonus package/profit-sharing based on performance
* Meals and/or rice allowance negotiable, at my sole discretion
* Family working environment, with a work-at-home feel. (My office is a converted home/office.)

WHAT I GET:

A highly-motivated employee who is actually worth what he is being paid, and then some, and isn't just all talk and very little action. Someone who might be a little lacking in training and/or experience, but who has the drive and motivation to exhibit the highest standards of work ethics (like showing up on time, every day, with no excuses), who wants to show up early and stay late in order to achieve an incredible income building a strong and unique business with me through my network of internet websites. Someone who believes in our company motto of helping others get where they want to go so that we (and you) can eventually get where we (and you) want to go, and who lives that way every day. If you're interested, and if you think you're up to the challenge of meeting my high standards worthy of the pay I am willing to give for that high standard employee, please reply with your resume, salary history and requirements, detailed contact information and anything else you'd like me to consider. I look forward to a long and profitable business relationship together.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum